CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

A Fabulous Night

Hey friends!

Today I had a really long day at school, and when I came home I was not in the best of moods! I wanted to hide in my own little corner where I could just fall asleep, and forget about my awful day. I attempted, it was uncomfortable so I tried my own bed, much better! Then my sister Dani called and my mom told her that I was was having a really bad day, so Dani canceled all of her plans with her friends and came from Lansing to visit! It was great, first we went to Olive Garden, and of course I had the usual pasta with marinara sauce. Then we went to Maggie Moos for desert, it was awesome I had the "Better Batter Cake Carnival" ice cream! Next, when we were just about ready to go home we noticed a pottery making shop next door to Maggie Moos. We went inside just to see what they had, and we ended up staying and painting pottery! I did a cupcake, it looked really cool! We didn't get to bring the pieces of pottery home yet because they still have to be fired in the kiln. After they come out they will be much shinier! Finally, when Dani had gone back to Lansing and we were safely at home I noticed fire works in the sky. It was the Hanging of the Greens at the church. The cool thing is that I could see them perfectly from my back yard! I climbed up in my tree house and watched them until my toes went so numb I had to come in. It was a great ending to a day that started out horrible, and ended perfectly!
Luv you all!

- Lysi :-)

0 comments: