CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

@ The Cabin

Hey!

I've been at my cabin for the last few days just chillin'. Today we went and picked up Hannah so now she's here with me!! Woo! But yeah, I was in the car for 8 and half hours today. It was pretty boring. I've taken a bunch of pictures and I'll post 'em soon. We're gunna go riding on the four-wheeler, take a bunch of hikes, explore the property, go shopping, take more pics, and go to the water park! Yeah, I can't wait. I'm exhausted right now and doing my best to show some enthusiasm. My brother, his wife, and their two kids are here right now too. Fun fun. Oh yeah!! I forgot! We have cows on our property right now! There someone else's but my Dad's letting them stay on our land. We love the itty bitty black & white cow. We named her Sweetie Pie. Lol, well more later......

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Alyssa! I hope that you and loads of fun!!! Love ya!

alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alli said...

ooo sounds fun....!!!!! I love cows hehe.... Having fun!! miss u!!
call me hehe!

ily!

alli said...

now she back in the atmosphere with drops of jupiter in her hea hea hea headd... something something reminds me that theres a time to change ehehehehhehhhhh.

hehe

alli said...

now tell me did u make it to the milky way to see the lights are fadden man heaven is over soemthing..... yeah

Ashley said...

Hey Alyssa!
Im sooo glad that you are having alot of fun at your cabin! i love cows...no let me correct...i love the spots on the cows! LOL!
-Ashley