CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ouch!

Hey!

Today I had to wake up early! Well, considering in the summer I sleep in 'til 12:00 PM most days, waking up at 8:30 AM is pretty early for me! Anyways, we woke up early to go bike riding on the Falling Waters trail ( apparently my mom wanted to go in the morning so it wasn't hot but she had a pedicure @ 12:00 so we had to go super duper early.) My mom and I rode to Hannah's house and then the three of us went to get breakfast. After we ate we started out on the trail but before we even got to Concord we had to turn around because well, our butts were still very much sore from the 20 mile bike ride we took two days ago. I could of kept going but some people, *cough* Mom and Hannah * cough* were just too weak. Lol, anyway all in all I still had a good day. My next door neighbors came over this afternoon and we got in my hot tub n ate popsicles. Fun fun. Yep sooo thatz it.


~ Lyss :)

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Sounds like you had a great day!!!! FUN FUN FUN! Well ttyl love, taylor

alli said...

hey alyssa this is Allison please call me :) lol We need to hang i have nothing to dooo!!! call meee!!