CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SUMMAH! :)

Heeeey!!!

Ohemgee. It's been a long time since I've last posted. First of all, it's finally summer break!!! I'm so glad the school year is over with. 7th grade was fun but it was really stressful and there was a lot more homework than 6th grade. Anyways, Dani and Josh finally had their baby!!! Matias Jacob Greeve!!! He was pretty big, 9 lbs 11 oz. My brother's wife had her baby too! Theresa Flourence (sp) Tippens. I'm soo excited to have a new little nice and nephew! They're both so adorable and we are visiting them non stop. Todd and Melissa (my brother and his wife) also have a 2 year old son named Henry. Matias, Theresa, and Henry will probably be really close. But yeah, I love being an aunt. Well, have a great summer everyone!!! Woooooooo! :)

~ Alyssa

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Alyssa! I love your blog! I love your background it is so summery and so cute!!! I love your music too! I am so glad that it is finally summer! Have a great summer and hope to see you soon!

Hannah said...

Hey SASA,
Pretty BIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD i still cant do that! LOL Anyway how was ur day today mine was fine...but i am sooooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!

alli said...

hey alyssa this is Allison please call me :) lol We need to hang i have nothing to dooo!!! call meee!!

haha lol