CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas vacation and such...

Hello :)

I haven't blogged in forever. I sorta forgot I even had a blog, haha. Today my mom n dad and I drove home from the cabin. We were in Ohio for New Years and got together with some family on my dad's side. I pretty much only get to see them once a year :( For Christmas my siblings and their families came over to my house, fun times.I finally got a new phone! It's a Blackberry Storm. Yeah, me and Santa, we're like "this", *crosses fingers*. My new phone number is 916-9242.
I'm pretty much dreading going back to school. I hate school so much. *Sinks into a deep depression*. Christmas break has been ight but I haven't really been able to see any of my friends :/
Tomorrow I have to unpack all of my stuff but then I'm going shopping. Gahh. So tired. G'night.

~ Alyssa :)


" The policeman walked by just as you said that Alyssa. He thinks you're bad news." ~ Frank. You know who ya are, foool.

0 comments: