CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas is almost here!

Hey friends!

I am so pumped for Christmas! It's almost here and tomorrows the last day of school 'til break! Yeah! I can't wait. This year all of my siblings are coming and so is Henry (he's my cute little nephew!) Last year Henry didn't really know what was going on because he was so little but this year hew will be able to participate in all of the action! Next year we will have 2 new babies, and Henry at Christmas because my sister and her husband are having a baby as well as my brother and his wife! It will be crazy! Well, I guess to most people that's not a lot, but to me it is because I'm the youngest and I have always been like an only child.
So, Christmas this year will be really great as it is every year! I hope you have an awesome Christmas too! :-)
Peace!

- Lys

0 comments: