CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

SNOW DAY!!!!!

Hey Everybody!

We had yet another snow day today! Whoooo! So now we only have 4 days left of school until Christmas break! I can't wait. I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done and I am very glad of that! Normally at this time I would still have a ton left to do!
Okay back to the snow day, can you believe how much snow we have? My dog was trying to run through it but she kept on getting stuck because it was practically up to her neck! It would be great if this entire week was just made up of snow days By the way, I know a few tricks to get a snow day so here they are:
~ Flush an ice cube down the toilet!
~ Wear your PJs inside out
~ Do a snow dance!
~ Sleep with a spoon under your pillow!

So now you know! Bring on the snow! Whoooo! Lol.

Buh-Bye

- Lys

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey Alyssa

Luv yas! Snow day! Yaaaaa LOL
See ya today!

- Hannah