CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Practically '08!

Hey!

Are you guys like totally excited for 2008? I am! 2007 has been a great year and some how I think 2008 will be even better. It's fun to look back on all of the styles and trends we will be leaving behind in the new year.
Since I am still at the cabin I won't be doing much tonight. We'll still have fun though. Most every new year's eve I am here and it's nice just to be with family. Dani and Josh (my sister and brother in-law) are here so we will find something fun to do. Oh yeah, Matias (idk if I spelled it right) is here too! Little Matias is the baby Dani and Josh will be having some time in April. I'm so excited!
Well I hope you all have a great start to the new year! :-)

Byeee!

~ Lys

1 comments:

alli said...

Nothing of me

~still me