CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Furniture

Hey

Isn't the snow just gorgeous? I think so! When I woke up this morning and looked outside the snow was so bright and sparkly! I absolutely love snow! Just not the fact that it is so cold. Yesterday I went sledding with my friend Hannah, and we definitely experienced the cold; my toes have just now thawed out!
Now that I have filled you in on yesterday, I will tell you about today. Well, this morning my mom and I went furniture shopping for my room! My furniture I have right now is kind of small so we went and bought some bigger pieces. I am redoing my room with a vintage sort of look. I'm so excited!
Before we went shopping, we met up with Dani and Josh for lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. I had a burger, it was huge, but great!
Well I have to go now, we have company coming tonight and I have to get ready!

Peace

~ Lys :-)

2 comments:

Morlock said...

sound like you had fun!!! your furniture sounds really cool!
Love Allison :-)

alli said...

Nothing of me!

~Alli