CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Piston's performance and such and so forth

Hey you guys!!!

First off, thanks for the comments! I love them! And second, sorry I've been forgetting to blog lately!
Today was an all right day. I didn't have a lot of homework and I went to ALLI U'S house. There Alli, somethin' for you, now stop complaining! Lol. Anyways.... We had our performance at the Piston's the 25th. It went really great! Two of my friends Alli and Hannah came and we had a blast. Lol. After half time was over and I was watching the game I kept on asking which of the players were mid fielders. Yeah, my lack of basketball knowledge is pretty much hilarious.
So, the performance went great and it took me about 2 days to get all of the thparkles off!
Okay another thing, I've went over snow day rituals before, but I just needed to remind you 'cause we're gunna have some major snow coming in Thursday and I sooo want a snow day on Friday! Here they are:
~ Flush an ice cube down the toilet!!!
~ Wear your PJs inside out!
~ Sleep with a spoon under your pillow
~ DO A SNOW DANCE!!! ( It doesn't matter what you do, just dance like no one's wathcin'!!!!)

So if you have any sanity at all you will follow those procedures!!!
Have a great night my fellow snow goers! :-)
WOOT!
Peace my loves.

~ Lyss ~

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey SaSa,
What's up this is Hannah Dowley i lov ya! You did sooooo Awesomely Awesome at ur performance. I love you. WOOT.
Leave me a comment Hey guess what Sice I am obsessed with Webkinz i just wanted to tell you the new ones that are coming out for the sake of telling you

1. Snake i want it
2. Brown dog i want it
3. Pink and white cat i want it
4. Tiger i want it
5.it looks like a persian cat but it's brown with a darker brown face i want it

6. Snauzer i want it
7. The kangeroo i soooo stinken cute i saw the cartoon awww i want it

Hannah said...

Hey Alyssa,

I LOV YA


LOVE: DOWLSTER

Hannah said...

HI ALYSSA I HAVE LEFT U THREE COMMENTS

Hannah said...

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY


K

E

Y

alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alli said...

thstop bonthcing that ball... sthop i told u onceth ur making mommy angry and u dont want mommy angry! thparkles!! hheeehe

miss ya