CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Piston's Practice

Hey!

I haven't blogged for a while, sorry! I've been so incredibly busy. You see, I just got new furniture for my room so I have been trying to get it all set up, I have been having a cagillion tests lately, and a lot of extra dance practices. Today I have dance practice for the Pistons from 1:00 to 6:30, same with yesterday. I have been having a lot of fun though! I might bring two of my friends with me to the game so that will be fun.
Well I got to go get ready!
Toodle Loo!

~ Lys :-)

3 comments:

alli said...

There is nothing on here of me!

~Alli

Ashley said...

Hey Alyssa,

Whats up? This is Ashley and guess what, Allie showed me how to get a blog and know i have one! Isnt that just totally awesome! If you want to check it out go to
www.live-laugh-love7.blogspot.com
Make sure you check it out!
See ya,
*Ashley :)*
P.S I think its ttly cool that you got to see the pistons!

Hannah said...

Hey SASA,
I am sick right now that's how come i haven't been at skool 4 three days. Well ya did A-W-E-S-O-M-E BYE BYE LOVE YA