CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Finally the Weekend!

Hey everyone!

If you haven't noticed, I have not been blogging very much lately :-(. This has been a very long week with homework, and dance practice for the Pistons performance. But thankfully, it's finally the weekend! I would say that I can't wait to just relax and chill out but that will not be the case. My dance team has been having a lot of extra practices and clinics lately because we are rehearsing our routines for the Piston's performance! You see, almost every year my dance team MROP performs at the palace during a half time show! We have separate sections such as, elite twirlers, basketball dancers, and junior pom girls that all have themed basketball routines. The routines are choreographed to all look great together since we are all on the floor at once. It always turns out awesome! Of all performances, the worst one to drop the baton would be at the Palace! Thankfully, I haven't dropped yet! This year I am learning the advanced twirl part so I am more likely to drop! But don't worry I will work hard not to! Last year, I was with the basketball dance section, which was really fun and there was no baton to drop! I hope We all get the routines down great, so we can do an awesome job at the Palace!
G2G!

~ Lys :-)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey Alyssa,
This your Best Friend Hannah nice pic. you look gorgus and fabu! I lov ya and cannot wait to back to ohio with you and to florida LOL..OLO

Hannah said...

Hey SaSa,
What's up we didn't go to church today because my brother's sick again. :-( But anyway good-luck at your practice. Have you checked out my blog yet? I put some new posts on it. I made it similar to a MySpace but not really.CHECK IT OUT. LYSM (LOVE YOU SO MUCH)LYLAS

LOVE HayHay

alli said...

U have nothing of me

~ALLI